IDEAS: AUTISM TRAINING
MR365 Education has partnered with JP Associates to provide schools and districts across the country with intensive professional development for teachers of Students with Autism—through the Improving the Development and Education of Autistic Students (IDEAS) training.
MR365 Education and JP Associates also offer job-embedded coaching designed to assist teachers with knowledge and strategies to provide a quality educational environment and increase student achievement.
MR365 Education was created to help school districts and teachers across the country have the resources required to ensure students receive an outstanding educational experience.
• Assist school districts with maximizing their resources
• Provide teachers with knowledge and strategies to provide a quality educational environment for all students
• Increase student achievement
• Help districts form solid relationships with their community and partners
MR365 EDUCATION PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND FUNDRAISERS:
LEAN YOUR BUDGETS SEMINAR
Ken Brown, President and CEO of MR365 Education and Dr. Rosita Riley, Vice-President, Staff Development MR365 Education have utilized their 50 years of educational and corporate experience to author the Lean Your Budgets seminar. This three-hour seminar is designed for district leadership, principals, assistant principals and school bookkeepers. The seminar’s unique and practical training will provide you with the necessary tools to level the playing field, leverage your buying power and save your school district significant amounts of money.
Why Invest in Lean Your Budgets?
• 10-step negotiation module for purchasing
• Strategies providing opportunity for any sized district to save thousands/millions of dollars • Creates district consortiums and collaboration
• Leverages buying power created by partnerships with businesses/universities/state and federal agencies
• Utilizes professional development plans to increase in-kind contributions from vendors
• Encourages partnerships between school leaders and local businesses
• Practical and proven tips to save dollars immediately
Make Extra Cash for Your Schools---It’s Easy! MR365 will be offering your district or organization an opportunity to introduce LeanLocal to businesses in your community by becoming LeanLocal Ambassadors. You can earn money for your school while at the same time helping businesses right in your own neighborhood. For each business signed up with LeanLocal, your district or organization will receive $75 per year for up to four years (with business renewal). Yes, that’s FOUR years! For $360, less than $1 a day, LeanLocal provides the business with a full year’s worth of simple-to-use marketing tools for success in the lightning-fast world of digital, mobile and social media.
What is LeanLocal?
• A revolutionary grassroots movement putting small-business owners back in the driver’s seat
• A way for local businesses to be easily found by local customers
• A local find engine supported by community recommendations
• A web platform that combines social media with digital marketing while staying current with media trends—so the business owner doesn’t have to
• A generous package of marketing tools for businesses through the LeanLocal Digital Toolbox
Additional information regarding these resources can be found at www.MR365education.com.
With MR365 Education, your district, school, or educational organization can “Maximize Your Resources” 365 Days a Year!
6361 Corporate Park Circle, Suite 3, Fort Myers, FL 33966
Toll Free: 855-467-3658, Fax: 239-768-5326
The Haberman Educational Foundation, Inc.
The Haberman Educational Foundation, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 based in Houston, TX and was chartered to promote and disseminate the research of Dr. Martin Haberman. The unified and single goal of the Haberman Educational Foundation is to teach and implement research-based models for identifying teachers and principals, particularly educators who serve students at risk and in poverty. The Haberman Educational Foundation, Inc. staff and its Advisory Board of nationally recognized educational leaders believe that for the 15 million children and youth in America who live in poverty, having good teachers and principals is a high-stakes endeavor. Good teachers could give the 15 million children at least an opportunity to pursue the American dream. For this reason, teachers and principals have to be good. To that end and for 40 years, Dr. Martin Haberman, Distinguished Professor, University Wisconsin, Milwaukee, developed, researched, refined, and replicated research in the area of teacher and principal selection . His pioneering efforts are now being highlighted in 160 school districts all across America, especially in areas where there are large numbers of children at risk.
The relationship between JP and McGraw-Hill Education has its roots in their collaboration over the years implementing, training and coaching research based instructional programs. It reflects our common mission to bring the highest quality tools and training to schools to ensure increased student performance and achievement. It combines the global resources of MHE and the professional development expertise and training of JP Associates with a specific focus on teacher and leader development.