Validated Interventions for Students with Autism
Are your teachers prepared for more children with autism entering your school every year?
If your response is no, VISA is your answer!
Learn how JP Associates, in conjunction with Putnam County, TN educators, can enable teachers to improve the social life and academic performance of students with autism. JP's interactive training and in-classroom coaching professional development program, Validated Interventions for Students with Autism (VISA) makes that possible. For a better understanding of the basis of VISA and its positive impact on schools, teachers and students, see the following:
1. SucceedinginAutismIntervention.pdf Explains the Putnam County story whose extensive experience is the basis of IDEAS.
2. PutnamCountyAutismResearchOutcomeofEducatorTrainingandCoaching.pdf Outcome of Educator Training and Coaching -- Describes how IDEAS improves teacher effectiveness AND improves the ratio or paraprofessionals to students.
3. PutnamCountyAutismResearchPerformanceAnalysis.pdf Analysis of Academic Performance -- Reports the positive academic performance of all Putnam County's children with autism.
4. Best Practices Success Stories Gives four real-life accounts of how Putnam County's program improved the social lives of children with autism.
- Best Practices Success Story About Billy
- Best Practices Success Story About Melissa
- Best Practices Success Story About Johnny
- Best Practices Success Story About Joe
Click here to download all of our workshop descriptions: PDWorkshopDescriptions