PD Where and When YOU Need it!
Effective professional development
Aligned with Danielson, Marzano
and other major Frameworks
- Are you looking to identify strategies that improve instruction?
- Are you a teacher self-identifying areas of growth?
- Are you an administrator looking to provide concise, practical and evidenced based tools to your teachers?
- Are you looking to make your classroom visits opportunities for growth for both teacher and administrators?
JP Online PD:
- Allows you on demand access to proven, evidenced based strategies as many times as you need
- Provides strategies you can use immediately
- Can be used collaboratively by school-based teams to enhance knowledge sharing and dialogue
Included with each workshop are:
- handouts used during the presentation
- mastery tests
- list of technology tools
- list of the explicit instructional strategies demonstrated
Info was relevant and related to what current research recommends.
These are ideas I can use in my classroom tomorrow.
Gave several ways how to make instruction more meaningful in the classroom or different grades.
Quick and easy to understand.
There were many useful examples that could be used in the classroom.
Well-prepared, engaging, lots of notes to go over /review.
The energy of the trainer was great, the pace of the presentation was good and there were bits of helpful practices and examples.
I truly believe your coaching model is the best I have ever seen in supporting teachers in growing their practice that works when monitored.
The online PD is wonderful.
The style of presentation is highly effective.
I enjoy that you have structured your modules to align with your recommendations for teachers, such as weaving in the "is" and "is not" examples. For me, that definitely increases the impact of the modules.
There is a lot to be said regarding your positivity towards teachers that will make the videos well received. your tone is spot on, feeling that the guidance is aimed to improve and hone skills, and build more effective methods and pedagogy for instruction.
As far as some applications I foresee, I could see this purchased by districts with a few applications. For instance, districts could use the online PD as training for staff.
I felt that as an orientation tool the online PD would be great. It’s something I would have loved to watch with my mentor teacher.
Aides and TAs could benefit from this tool for their PD, which doesn’t always go into great depth on how educators make decisions, such as releasing responsibility.