Delivering Professional Development For
Over A Quarter of a Century – Now Online!
Earn CEU credits for professional development and recertification/licensure renewal with our challenging, new online pedagogy master classes.
- Effective professional development with the convenience of online courses
Aligned with Danielson, Marzano, and other major frameworks
Join thousands of teachers who have benefited from JP’s evidence-based, field-proven professional development courses.
• Would you be interested in Identifying exciting new strategies that improve instruction?
• Are you a teacher self-identifying areas of growth?
• Are you an administrator looking to provide concise, practical, evidenced-based tools for your teachers?
• Are you looking to make classroom visits better opportunities for growth -- for both teachers and administrators?
JP Online PD:
- Allows you on demand access to proven, evidenced based strategies as many times as you need
- Provides strategies you can use immediately
- Can be used collaboratively by school-based teams to enhance knowledge sharing and dialogue
Included with each workshop are:
- handouts used during the presentation
- mastery tests
- list of technology tools
- list of the explicit instructional strategies demonstrated
Ask us about how you can earn micro-credentials!
Phone (516) 561-7803 Fax (516) 561-4066
JP offers micro-credentials through a partnership with BloomBoard the leading professional development platform for empowering continuous, personalized, competency-based learning for K-12 educators.
What are Micro-Credentials?
Micro-Credentials are modular, competency-based credentials for professional learning that recognize demonstrated mastery of skills and prior knowledge. Educators can personalize their professional development and share their achievements via a digital badge on their resume, blog, and Linked-In page.
Why earn Micro-Credentials?
In addition to mastering a new skills and adding to your knowledge base, you can:
- Apply the micro-credentials to relicensure, recertification and continuing education credits
- Earn non-degree bearing graduate level credit
- Display and share their earned micro-credential badge
Please fill out this form below to apply to our online school:
We will be in touch to enroll you in the class of your choice. You can always reach out to us by phone, 516.561.7803 for consultation.
The skill of a teacher is the number one factor in determining student achievement. This on-line professional development delivers the information and strategies to improve those skills and is the best I have seen in my career as an educator.
-- Fred Bragan, Community Superintendent
There is a lot to be said regarding your positivity towards teachers that will make the videos well received. Your tone is spot on, feeling that the guidance is aimed to improve and hone skills and build more effective methods and pedagogy for instruction. I could see this purchased by districts with a few applications. For instance, districts could use the online PD as training for staff. As an orientation tool the online PD would be great. It’s something I would have loved to watch with my mentor teacher.
-- Peter Massi, Teacher
There are a million workshops on how principals can use the Danielson Framework and other similar frameworks to IDENTIFY areas of growth - how to hold pre-conferences, measure proficient from developing teachers and so on and so on. This is NOT that. JP’s Online Professional Development is a tool that can and should be used by both administrator and teacher. It provides evidenced-based and field-proven strategies on what to do and how to do it. It is a one stop shopping - no need to go looking in different places to fill the need - it's all in one place 100% aligned to the rubric.
-- Janie Feinberg, President, JP Associates